Tuesday, August 31, 2010

YES!!! WE MADE IT!!!

God did some MIGHTY miracles. You would be amazed at the long list I could type right now of all the works of God's hands in the last 24 hours! Our dossier is sitting at the Rwandan Embassy! We made the August 31, 2010 deadline! This was the most intense 24 hours of my life... I was pretty settled last week thinking things may not happen for a long time. I felt like God was telling me to just hang loose and not let my mind wonder to any conclusion on what the new deadline news meant. I kept praying and seeking Him and trying not to form a new plan but listen for God's whisper in the storm. Then yesterday, when I got that glimmer of hope that we could make the deadline- it all changed! Hope poured in- I could barely keep my emotions in check today (I had to put my head between my knees and breath deep a few times) as I waited and waited for the GOOD NEWS!

I'm still processing all this and need to go eat! Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers. Every single one of them I treasure and made a difference.

Hold on baby boy- the day is closer than we know!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAH!!!!! I can't believe you did it! Praise God!

    Can't wait to hear more news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! So happy you made it! Welcome to the Rwanda wait. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejoicing with you as another family who made it yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! So good to celebrate good news with other adoptive families!

    Would love to have you come check out www.wearegraftedin.com -- hope you find the posts there worth reading. And, we'd love to have you join the forum too. Come take a look!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete